For 2017, the Caledon Kennel Association Shows will be held in Halls 3 & 4 (with additional grooming space in Hall 2).
Pre-Booked Grooming Space
We have a limited number of spaces that will be able to be booked for electrical drops for prepaid reserved grooming. There is a limit of one (1) 10’ x 10’, one (1) 10’ x 20’ or one (1) 20’ x 20’ spot per responsible handler/exhibitor please.
RATES: 10’ x 10’ – $20 plus HST | 10’ x 20’ – $40 plus HST | 20’ x 20’ – $80 plus HST
Rates quoted are for the entire weekend.
- Spaces are assigned on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVE BASIS and may, of necessity, be altered by the Caledon Kennel Association. (Caledon reserves the right to reassess grooming-space requirements after entries close.)
- Pre-booked spaces must be fully utilized. If there are other exhibitors who do not have space to set up, Caledon Kennel Association may request that you share your space.
- If you wish to bench with a friend, please have one person book all spots.
- There will be almost 10,000 square feet of unreserved, FREE grooming space available!
HOW TO BOOK PRE-PAID GROOMING…
1) PICK YOUR SPACE
Choose the required number of 10′ x 10′ blocks that you wish to book. Space is at a premium, so please select conservatively.
2) SEND YOUR RESERVATION
Send your 1st and 2nd choice of space(s), your breed(s) and whether you will be ordering hydro to Patty Milton at firstname.lastname@example.org. (All reservations must be submitted electronically. No telephone reservations will be accepted.)
3) SEND PAYMENT
Once you have received confirmation of your space(s), send payment via PayPal button below or print off your email confirmation and mail it along with a cheque (payable to the Caledon Kennel Association) to Caledon Kennel Association, c/o Rosemary Shoreman, 1385 Baseline Road, R.R. 1, Phelpston, ON, L0L 2K0. If sending a cheque, please don’t forget to add the HST. (Note: You will not receive confirmation of your grooming space until payment has been received. No changes will be made once your reservation is confirmed.)
HOW MUCH POWER WILL I NEED?
- $167 (+HST) – capable of running one dryer and one minor electrical tool.
- $199 (+HST) – capable of running two dryers.
More power is available. See Show Tech PDF.
You must book by NOVEMBER 9TH to receive the discounted hydro rates.
NO ELECTRIAL HOOKUPS AVAILABLE DAY OF SETUP
Guidelines For Reserved/Unreserved Grooming Space
- Grooming areas are offered and designed for the convenience of all exhibitors.
- Any dogs left overnight are the express responsibility of the exhibitor/agent. Contact information must be present and clearly visible. The Caledon Kennel Association assumes no liability in this regard.
- All crates, equipment, chairs, etc., must remain within the limits of designated space.
- Plastic (not provided by the Caledon Kennel Association) must be used under and up the sides of all exercise pens. Please plan accordingly; this will be strictly monitored for compliance.
- Exhibitors are expected to keep their space clean or The International Centre will clean it and bill the exhibitor.
- Fire Lanes/Aisles must be kept clear.
- All dogs must be exercised in the exercise pens provided for that purpose. Exhibitors are liable for all costs related to cleaning or damage caused by a dog(s) under their control. Failure to exercise appropriate diligence may results in a loss of show privileges.
- No commercial activity may occur within any space without the express permission of the Caledon Kennel Association Show Chairs. Exhibitors are welcome to have signage on pens or crates indicating which breed they have on display.
- Signage is not allowed on the walls of The International Centre. If required, please see the Caledon Kennel Association at their booth to obtain the approved signage application material.
- Space is limited. Please keep x-pens to a minimum. X-pens will not be allowed during show hours.
- On Sunday, November 26, 2017, the space must by vacated within 1 hour following Best in Show.
- All Dog Show Rules and Regulations of the CKC and the Caledon Kennel Association will apply to the Reserved Grooming Areas. Exhibitors will be expected to accept space as assigned and keep it clean or this privilege may be withdrawn.
Unreserved spaces will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.